Seacoast Marines 50/50 Raffle is conducted by the Marine Corp League Seacoast Detachment #394, (MCL #394) a non-profit organization under the laws of the State of New Hampshire. By making a donation for raffle entry(s), you agree to be bound by these rules.
1. The minimum donation for one raffle entry draw is $2.00. An indefinite amount of raffle entries will be sold, one person per entry with unlimited entries available per person. Entries shall be sold only to persons 16 years of age or over.
2. Entries can be purchased from designated MCL #394 sites, from an MCL #394 Member, an MCL #394 Officer or a MCL #394 Volunteer for a minimum donation. Entries may be purchased with cash, check or debit card. If a Donor’s payment is returned unpaid by the donor’s bank, the entry(s) will be invalid. Entrant will also be subject to all associated bank fees. All donations are final and non-refundable.
3. Donors must provide a valid email or cell phone number to enter the raffle. Donors shall receive proof of donation and raffle entry(s) via text or email.
4. All entries will be entered into the raffle drawing and shall be retained by MCL #394 for at least 180 days following the completion of the raffle.
5. The winner of the raffle shall be determined by a random drawing which may be recorded and published live at the date and time designated by the MCL #394. The winner of the raffle is entitled to 50% of proceeds donated for entries to the raffle.
6. The winner of the raffle drawing shall be notified by the phone or email provided upon entry. All prizes shall be paid by check or money order from the MCL #394 to the winning Entrant and shall be post-mailed to the address provided upon verification or provided in person.
7. Winner agrees to comply with all state & IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings. Winner agrees to furnish MCL #394 with social security number, verification of identity, and sign all required IRS documents by responding to electronic, telephonic or written notice from MCL #394 before claiming the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days after the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and all proceeds shall be retained by the MCL #394.
8. Winner will assume and be responsible for all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes associated with winning a raffle. MCL #394 specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability. MCL #394 and its third-party contractors, sponsors, members or volunteers are not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the prize.
9. MCL #394 shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant.
10. Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by local governing officials, the Governor of New Hampshire, or the President of the United States. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by MCL #394, which will be announced on MCL #394’s website at www.seacoastmarines.org.
11. Donors participating in the raffle, release MCL #394, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, donation, ticket sale, or raffle operation, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the MCL #394, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. MCL #394 makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
12. This raffle shall be governed by the laws of NH RSA 287-A. All Parties and participants shall strive to settle any dispute arising from the interpretation or performance, or in connection with this raffle through mutual agreement and negotiation. In case no settlement can be reached through consultation, disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle may be submitted to a competent court or jurisdiction in the State of New Hampshire.
13. Raffle is void where prohibited. This raffle is registered in the jurisdiction required with permit filed by MCL #394.
14. Entrants consent to allow MCL #394 to publish their first name and photographs on the MCL #394’s website, print publications, Facebook page and in other media.
15. For additional questions, please contact MCL #394 at www.seacoastmarines.org
16. Every Entrant is appreciated and MCL #394 humbly thanks all for
HONORING 70 YEARS OF SERVICE ON THE SEACOAST
Supporting generations of Seacoast Marines
Pease Greeters | Honor Guard | Scholarship | Community Support